How should I store your superfood bites?
Keep us looking cool! We recommend storing the bites in a cool/dry place.
Can I keep the bites in the fridge?
We would recommend leaving them at room temperature but, if you are in the mood for a refreshing bite, feel free to put them in the fridge. If left in the fridge for an extended period of time, they may harden.
Are your bites gluten free?
For sure! We wanted to create a product that was free of all gluten.
Are your bites dairy and soy free?
Absolutely! We carefully select our ingredients to make sure we are not including any dairy or soy. Even our Holy Truffle Punch! dark chocolate flavor is dairy and soy free!
Are your bites vegetarian and/or vegan?
Yes and no - all flavors contain Manuka Honey.
Do you use Non-GMO ingredients?
Yes! All of our ingredients are Non-GMO (nothing artificial, ever).
What is the shelf life?
Our bites have been tested for up to 9 months and they are always shipped and delivered fresh right to your door.
Where can I find you?
Our bites can be purchased on our website and on Amazon. We are also available at the following retail stores. We will update the list as we continue to expand and will have a search tool in the near future showing the different retail locations. If you don't see us at your location, not to worry! Ask your local store manager / buyer to contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to start stocking our Superfood Bites!
Royal Blue Grocery
- Highland Park Village - 1 Highland Park Village Dallas, TX 75205
- The Mercantile - 1800 Main St. Suite 124 Dallas, TX 75204
- Rainey Street - 51 Rainey St. Suite 120 Austin, TX 78701
- Austin 6th & Congress - 609 Congress Ave. Austin, TX 78701
- San Antonio - 122 E. Houston St. #101 San Antonio, TX 78205
- 5871 Curzon Ave. Fort Worth, TX 76107
- 5100 Hwy. 121 Colleyville, TX 76034
Cox Farms Market
- 778 Fort Worth Ave. Dallas, TX 75208
- 1026 S Main St. Duncanville, TX 75137
Ann's Health Food Center & Market
- 2634 S Zang Blvd Dallas, TX 75224
- 2305 N Highway 77 Set 102 Waxahachie, TX 75165
- 3527 Oaklawn Ave. Dallas, TX 75219
Southern Methodist University (SMU) - The Market
- 3140 Dyer St. Dallas, TX 75205
- 4515 West Lovers Lane Dallas, TX 75209
Crescent Court - Marketplace
- 200 Crescent Ct. Dallas, TX 75201
Nature's Food Patch
- 1225 Cleveland St. Clearwater, FL 33755
Redmond Heritage Farms Grocery Stores
- 420 W 800 N, Orem, UT 84057
- 2209 S Highland Dr. Salt Lake City, UT 84106
- 475 W 910 S, Heber City, UT 84032
- 695 S 100 W, St. George, UT 84770
- 1801 Washington Ave. Philadelphia, PA 19146
Kaune's Neighborhood Market
- 511 Old Santa Fe Trail, Santa Fe, NM 87505
The Dancing Turtle
- 58079 NC Highway 12, Hatteras Village, NC 27943
Movita Juice Bar (available 8/14)
- 9202 Lakewood Blvd., Downey, CA 90240
The Bite Club
Is it easy to change the frequency and flavor combination of my subscription?
Definitely! Just log in to your account and you can choose to receive your box(es) every 1 month, every 2 months, or every 3 months. You also have the flexibility to edit your boxes at any time!
Can I sign up for the Bite Club more than once?
You got it! You will still receive a free hydration bottle for every new subscription you sign up for or any new perks. You can also use the new subscription to ship to a different address.
When I become a Bite Club member, how many shipments do I have to commit to?
There is a minimum order of 3 shipments for the Bite Club.
Do you accept international members?
Yes! We can ship internationally but, shipping may be more expensive and customers may have to pay for any duties and taxes. Please contact us to determine shipping rates and we will be happy to create your custom subscription!
Can I cancel my Bite Club subscription?
Yes, and it's simple. After 3 shipments, you can cancel anytime by sending us an email at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
I’m interested in selling your product at my store. Who do I contact?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly. Please include in your email: contact name, business name, email, and phone number.
What is your shipping policy?
We offer $4.99 flat rate shipping for all customers in the USA (for orders below $39) and free shipping for all Bite Club members in the USA. All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, Fedex, or UPS from Dallas, TX and we will ship your order within 1-2 business days. Orders placed before 12pm CST will ship out same day (on business days).
International customers will have to pay for shipping and it may take longer to ship depending on location.
Still have questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 24-48 hours.